Research and Conference Reports as HTML-Books
This is a demonstration for the Application Reports, which is basically a system for publishing Electronic HTML-Books and can be integrated with any design of the site. The application includes the following central functions:
- It was originally developed to Report in a chronological order current Research Results from an ongoing Research Project.
- The Research Project is defines as the Title of a Book and the texts can be classified into three levels, into multiple Chapters, multiple Section and multiple Subsection constituting the Book.
- The visitor opens a Book, navigates in its Table of Contents and opens a Text Page that might consist by a Chapters, a Sections or a Subsection.
- Text Pages can contain:
- On the Top of the text: an image, a multimedia or multiple images in a slider (just add multiple images in the corresponding field and separate them with a semicolon(;)).
- On the Right of the text: multiple images, the one under the other, with a common describing text (just add multiple images in the corresponding field and separate them with a semicolon (;)).